What does the program offer?
- at least nine two-day weekend conventions taking place in Warsaw,
- classes from morning to evening on Saturdays and Sundays in the conference rooms of the headquarters of the PKO Bank Polski,
- informal evening meetings in one of Warsaw’s restaurants with the best journalists, writers, experts in various fields,
- classes with top-class experts from many industries, presidents and owners of the largest companies and institutions, outstanding experts and trainers, leading politicians and ministers, during which participants listen to the lecture and can ask questions and discuss,
- a series of specialized workshops in small groups, small discussion groups meeting online after every convention to reflect on the topics
- reading recommendations by lecturers.
Topics of classes
Design Thinking – creative approach to problem – solving
How leader resolves conflicts?
Communication in polarized world
Leadership and team building
Young leadership in local governmental bodies
Failure – take your lesson but what next ? How to implement a change in your personal life and in organization
Path: Strategy and Security
How to build foreign politics strategy?
Groups of interests in the European Union
Poland, Europe, USA, China – geopolitics
Strong army, strong military alliances – what is the Polish military future?
Is this playground a military object? Humanitarian law, humanitarian action and international platforms of negotiations to minimize civil costs of war
A whole new ballgame– how Russian aggression on Ukraine changed the global balance of powers?
Path: Business and Economy
From zero to unicorn. How to build a company?
Local business vs. startup – Polish market perspectives
Business, politics and public affairs
Can you make money and do something for the public good?
Polish economy and investors? Do Polish startups can thrive without international capital?
Inflation – how to manage financial crisis?
Path: International Relations
XXI Century China – game of Powers and internal politics in times of a „New Epoche”
We are all diplomats – how to tackle that challenge?
Poland and Asia (and the world around Europe) after Russian aggression on Ukraine
Regime and its opponents. Polish perspectives on Belarus.
Path: New Technologies Management
Will NFT transform fashion industry? Prospects of business in the times of a climate change
Blockchain – challenges and legal regulations
Dostęp do informacji a „silosy informacyjne” internetu – weryfikacja danych, fake newsy i wojny informacyjne
Information in the times of the online „echo chambers” – misinformation, fake news and disinformation attacks
What comes after innovative idea – implementation and scaling strategies on Polish market
People are the greatest value of the Leadership School. In our opinion – the team members of the Freedom Institute, but also most of the graduates – it is thanks to the involvement of participants and lecturers that the Leadership School turned out to be a great success from the very beginning.
Discussions during lectures and workshops, networking sessions or informal meetings after classes are a great opportunity to expand the group of friends and perhaps future colleagues. The relaxed atmosphere during the meetings allows participants to get to know each other better and establish professional and social relationships among active people representing various industries and environments. Participation in the programm is a way out of the comfort zone, it is an opportunity to meet fantastic people and confront your own knowledge with colleagues from all over Poland.
Introduction of the new format „discussion groups’ will further build friendships and collaborations between participants. The format includes online meeting of the group of 10 people to reflect on the topics that were the subjects of the lectures during conventions. It will allow participants not only to reflect but to re – analyze the issues in the light of fellow participants’ views and to freely exchange their impressions on the program.
Parallel to the lectures and discussions, there will be workshops in groups of about 10 people.
Each participant will be able to choose the topic of the workshop in which he wants to participate in.
- Transformation – a business model based on a vision of the future, i.e. how to manage agile
- International leadership – management in an international environment
- Leadership in times of crisis
- Generations X, Y, Z – how to effectively cooperate and climb up in a multigenerational organization
- Communication / media: how to manage a crisis
- Marketing. How to build a brand?
- Building a strategy – case study
- Negotiations – how to win
- Business models of overcoming the crisis – case study
Note: A detailed schedule of classes and workshops along with precise topics and names of lecturers will be presented before the start of the 8th edition of the Leadership School. We reserve the right to introduce minor changes to the presented proposals as a necessity to adapt to the needs of program participants.